The UK | Germany | Austria | Ireland | Australia | The Philippines
Payment in the Philippines
Option 1) Payment in a local bank in the Philippines… View how / click here.
Option 2) Payment via Dragonpay:
Payment options (in cash):
1. Bayad center
3. SMdept/Supermarket/Savemore Counter
4. Cebuana Lhuillier Bills Payment
6. Robinsons Dept Store
7. ECPay (Pawnshops/Payment Centers)
8. RuralNet Bank and Coops
You can pay for our services in PHP (Philippine Pesos) directly to our Trade Agent in the Philippines.
- Please pay 1,820 PHP. Prices include taxes.
- Please click here and visit a Dragonpay payment page, fill in the form and follow Dragonpay’s instructions to pay.
- Note: Invoice No – this is your current order number.
- On the third page please choose one of Dragonpay’s payment options: cash, ATM, Filipino debit/credit card, online banking, etc.
- When you complete the form, please check your email. Dragonpay will send you a letter with an invoice link and a nearby cash desk location.
So, the price of the service is 1,820 PHP (Philippine Pesos). Please visit a Dragonpay payment page and pay. The service will be executed by us the very next day.
Do you need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us (office hours during the week: 7:00-15:00 GMT).
Step 2: After payment
After payment, you will receive the receipt. It will be given to you in the place where you will pay. In order to process your documents immediately – please send to firstname.lastname@example.org an email with:
- Full name of the Sender (If you personally sent the money, please write your full name) and name with the email address of the person/client who will use our services (if this is you, please enter your name and email)
- If that does not make difficulties for you – please send us also a copy of your payment receipt so our services will be started immediately
- The amount you have already sent